Projectile question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT_cyberg][dan

Apr 2, 2000
www.catapultic.com
My roommate and I are making a little weapon mod which will lead into a BIG weapon mod.

The weapon we have right now is a little silver ball which rolls to a specific distance, and then flattens into a disc. When a player steps on the disc, it sets off a UTGrenade-esque explosion.

Currently we are having these problems:

1) The sphere sinks into the ground halfway and then it's impossible to make it explode. The collision properties are all set to 'true.'

2) Is ProcessTouch() the correct function to overload if you want to define what happens when an actor comes in contact with the ball (FlatMine)?

Thanks a lot. I'm new to UnrealScript (well, at least, new to making serious attempts with it).

-Dan