# of Posts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
That would be good to take a few 100 away for anyone that spams.... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Too funny....

bullet2.gif

"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
I'm not sure if this has been asked, but who has the most Posts???? I thought of this because of the too much UT Post. Rooster should have his own category.... (I hope he's a he...) /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yeah, Rooster, you just shot off like a Rocket at one point....and never looked back! I never saw you spam either. Let that be a lesson to all of you Godlike wannabe's /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif!!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

S

STC_Wacky

I NEVER
spam.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

M

Morgan

If you ask me, the forum moderators will probably change the rating system once too much people reach godlike; make 2000 godlike or somehing. I'll probably degrade to Experienced then /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

Yeah lady, you and the IRS...

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
That's actually a good idea... or if there was a way to make a script to find out who all the spammers are out there (Kobra - freaking 10 duplicate posts on the Troubleshooting thread) and just knock'em back a few hundred. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

S

Stallion

I've taken it upon myself to have all posters with more than 1500 posts, get a customized status line. I'm not sure if it works, but the "test" will be by me replying to this thread. Watch Rooster's status line, and be amazed :)

bullet2.gif

Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

N

NIGMA666

LOL Rooster-like /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

well this post should make me masterful !YAY!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all."
[Ci]NIGMA666|PuF

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
That's too damn funny Stallion. *chuckles*

Matsumoto, you should know I don't spam. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I just have a nice cushy job (80% of the time.. it's that old 80/20 rule - 80% of my work is done in 20% of my time) - hence I have plenty of time to post while at work.

So... when's the official mod coming out that when you get 30 kills you're "ROOSTER-LIKE!"

Lol.. yeah right.. Kravnos & Voyd would hear that MUCH more than me. I've only got 3 godlikes to my name on real public servers. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

K

krypto

Hey! What about me? Can people with less than 30 posts be Krypto-like?

bullet2.gif

Thats was nasty

[This message has been edited by krypto (edited 03-20-2000).]

VaShooter

The Ol`e man is back
Jan 25, 2000
Chesapeake VA
Visit site
Hey thats great.....
God-like....
to
Rooster-like.....

Hey rooster just think in another couple of weeks when someone else hits your score there will be Roosteretts.....:)

bullet2.gif

He Shoots..He Scores..He gets shot in the back.
new ingame name VaShooter{PuF}

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Well...seems there's life after Godlike after all! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif I'm imaginging CHRYSt-like. That one seems kind of funny. Or Wiggum-like? What others could there be??

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Vortex

My last status sucked
Jan 19, 2000
Planet Express
Visit site
STC_Wacky has spammed! I have seen it with my own eyes like so :. So have I but hey I've not been around as long as ppl like Rooster so I've got to make up those posts somehow or I'll be stuck in Average hell all my life.

I think the first person to reach, say, 5000 posts should be given the title of grand PuF master and be worshipped by everyone else INCLUDING the administrators!

Get spamming ppl!

bullet2.gif

Life is like a box of chocolate; you never know what your gonna get...but 9 times outta 10 it tastes like $hit.

Thanx to Sky for that one!