Good riddance INF!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flackjacket

Disturbed
Jun 25, 2001
USA-Delaware
Visit site
That’s it, I’ve had It, I will wait no longer! INF is now deleted from my system and I say good riddance!!!! I have found something vastly superior. Barbie Pet Rescue, people it’s the way to go. Forget this waiting around crap, the teasing with the premature manual release, all the speculation about this and that. It does not matter any more! Join with me men…..experience the joys of rescuing a puppy nearly crushed lifeless by a speeding auto or pulling a tiny scared kitten from the heights of a stately oak. Experience the heartache of a gopher dying in your virtual arms after a sinister poisoning event. Could you handle it? This is the ultimate in realism men, this is a pet rescue SIMULATOR! I have glorious visions of TEAM pet rescue. Imagine that if you can. “ Cover me I’m going for the kitten, I just saw a rabid bull dog” “I’ve got ya covered buddy and I’m keeping an eye on traffic”. Oh my God, I can picture it so clearly………Pet Rescue clans, Pet rescue tournaments……………its just too beautiful !!!! Excuse me I’m getting emotional.

Last edited:
Now for something completely diffrent...
a girl in a short skirt

nukunuku-03.gif

Flackjacket

Disturbed
Jun 25, 2001
USA-Delaware
Visit site
YOU people have taken a serious post and turned it into THIS!!? I am appalled. I thought this community had dignity and feelings, sensitivity and love towards one another. I for one am ashamed. I must find comfort in rescuing a convulsing armadillo suffering from a blocked artery.