Onslaught UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
Onslaught UT 1.2 has come

The mod has been updated and more awesome than ever...

UnrealTournament2008-09-0418-19-31-.jpg

6 awesome vehicles:
Banshee
Ghost
Raptor
Manta (Supports 2 passengers on wings)
Goliath (Supports 4 passengers )
Hellbender (Supports 2 passengers on back and passenger seat)
Cicada
BullDog
Scorpion
Leviathan
Paladin

Vehicle support improved and online capabilities are excellent!

The view totally has been changed to awesomeness which includes customizable view distance!!! Now you can actually see your car and turn your car if more realistic rotation instead of it following your view!!!

UnrealTournament2008-09-0418-14-46-.jpg

The view Vehicle Goliath is awesome and will be a favorite of the mod!!!

Now for gameplay it also is changed, there is no more touch and run to next node you'll have to protect it and either let it build itself or your build with pulsegun, when a node path to core has been established, then power core is vulnerable!

Some more Pictures and a gameplayer video later!

I know many will like to here this but now there a Vehicle Capture the flag!!! which includes VCTF-BloodGulch!!!

UnrealTournament2008-09-0418-13-41-.jpg

UnrealTournament2008-09-0418-17-24-.jpg

http://www.moddb.com/mods/onslaught-ut
Full Download

Last edited:

iSenSe

on it!
Jan 20, 2008
DM-1on1SmallMountain [NL]
haha, like the forums never has been gone down .. like it never happenend at all

this guy is just going further and further with his marvelous updates ;)

thanks mate ^^

Last edited:

PsyXandeR

Aug 5, 2005
W00ting himself on CTF-AllYourW00T
Well, this gametype is really awesome dude, good job on it! Perhaps, you could somehow simplify Car and powercore meshes, they lower the FPS sufficiently. Plus I see textures blinking sometimes but that's minor stuff! Good job overall.

Oh by the way, this mod needs some hi quality maps. ;)

BlackCheetah

Jan 22, 2008
I'm making huge work on vehicles that will be much more fun and awesome. I am making a mutator to spawn a manta or raptor in a map and play around in it, also I am makni the vehicles work with monster hunt, i see that when mosnter shoots at you it doesnt do damage, but i cant fix that monsster hurts player thing when they are meleeing. I fixed vehicles movement, made wheeledcars like ut2004' wheeledcar views, made the hover and flying like ut2004's views. so the movement keys are close to same as ut2004's :). Fixed engine sounds when accelerating, smoother over ground, and alot more fun :). Including UO-Severance, UO-BloodGulch.

Last edited:

lycheeliang

TEH Unreal Lychee
Jan 21, 2008
Earth
hello bc i would like to ask u of something...can u provide me with the older onslaughtvehiclesbeta (the version rite before 1.00) package? it seem that i have edited some maps by placing vehicles from that package onto the maps, but after i have installed version 1.00 of the mod i've deleted the old package, and i didn't have a backup...so these maps refused to opened anymore.