What Music Do You Want In UT2007?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What Music Do You Want In UT2007

• Heavy Metal

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Rap/Hip-Hop

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Techno

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • Other

Votes: 10 14.3%

• Total voters

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
What kind of music would you like to have in UT2007? well me personally i am an all out Heavy Metal fan. It would be cool to have some Metal playing. Hatebreed, Vital Remains, Mnemic, Chimaria, Death Metal of any kind that stuff. Thrash Metal for the Fast Pace Game! \m/

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
[NBK]Rattman said:
anything as long as I can push new music with maps on my server.....hate that I can't in 2k4....big downside to this game cause of that!!

Yeah, isn't there a mutator or something that allow's you to do that on 2K4?

Hydrus

is lost
Jul 19, 2004
Voted Techno :p - Seems to suit the game better, with its gothic industrial feel, although genrally i just use the in-built mp3 player to whack some of my own stuff on.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Definitely techno. But I'd like to hear melodic bits as in UT99, not just the base loops like in UT2k3. It's those melodic bits that make you feel 'at home' in a map. I only have to play the UT99 Deck16 tune (GoDown) and the images of green goo come flashing before my eyes instantly again. :p

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Techno, cause is the most acceptable one for most people
Besides, Heavy Metal is mostly from 80', so you are mistaken
The Rock form UT is hardcore, wich sucks for me¬¬

To conclude, Envy should ship with techno, and OF COURSE with the media player, a good one of course, not like UT2k4's crapy one

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
Hydrus said:
Voted Techno :p - Seems to suit the game better, with its gothic industrial feel, although genrally i just use the in-built mp3 player to whack some of my own stuff on.

in built mp3 player? were can i get that. i have mp3 players and all but one built in for UT2004? cool.

Well Heavy Metal in the 80's.... yeah but i guess the Metalcore and Death Gothic Thrash Metal.

LOL bubble gum rock in the game... HA! *tries not to hurl*

Majik

blargh
Jun 24, 2004
Denmark
Techno, definitely techno... prefereably dark, minimalistic techno. I won't mind trance if it's in the same tasteful style as in the original UT, but dear god no happy cheesy melodies. ;)

Liverslapper said:
in built mp3 player? were can i get that. i have mp3 players and all but one built in for UT2004? cool.

F11 is the default key, otherwise it's in the controls menu under miscellaneous.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
SealClubber said:
The stuff the first UT had.

With more sugar. :tup:

Screw heavy metal like : ''woorrwoowrowrwoowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrww''

Still like elec guitard sometimes.

Last edited:

Liverslapper

Slappin' Livers
May 11, 2005
Wyoming
Kantham said:
With more sugar. :tup:

Screw heavy metal like : ''woorrwoowrowrwoowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrww''

Still like elec guitard sometimes.

wooorrrwoowrowowowooooowwwwworrrrrrrrwww :lol:

let me do a search on a metal band that has the lyric woorrwoowrowrwoowwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrww! lol

*shakes head*

anywayz got a cheap laugh...

though Techno sounded good in the UT games, i would still prefer fast pace fps with some distrortion. Its cool plattering the blood of your victims playing some Hatedrive or 6 Feet Under, Vital Remains or Cannible Corpse! Hatebreed or Unearth would be great too. But everyone has there own tastes.

though i don't go hammer people for what they like to listen too. If its what they like then thats great.

[NBK]Rattman

Goo God
Feb 22, 2005
nbkillas.com
I never cared for the stock music in any of the games...but playing GMC style maps in ut99 with let the bodies hit the floor was a great time.....sucks that they don't let us do this anymore!!

id, probly go techno, but, doesnt matter in my view as:
1) i would have my own music running in the background on windows media, with my soundblaster audigy 2 sound card, and my 5.1 headset...
2)above would only be 4 mucking around as, if im playing serious online, music = off..