PuF Ladder leaders

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Here's a list of PuFer's and thier record.

1 Rev Whoopass[PuF] 9-1
2 RedBeard 7-2
3 RizMan|PuF 5-2
4 My_Oozing_Eye|PuF 4-6
5 Clayeth|PuF 3-2
6 muTTs|Kaz|PuF 5-0
7 Spite 1-0
8 {NBK}Nemesis|PuF 1-0
9 Goshen 2-11
10 CHRYSt 1-1
11 Game0rz 1-2
12 Nextonex 2-2
13 Selerox[PuF 1-0

Rev Whoopass and Redbeard have been fighting fiercely for the number one spot. Some great matches too.

For all you out there, you can still join. It's NEVER too late. The more people the marrier. You can be 733t or non-elite like me.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Damn I really need to get that cable account fast...tomorrow!!(yeah)
Just you all wait...I'll show ya ...I'll murder, ya...I'll multi kill and triple kill and...umm ok.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Stosh I really wish I could. I just don't have access to the net at home cos the damn phone jack in my room is well jacked up, so I'm sharing my roomies phone line right now. I don't want to tie it up surfing all the time. Anyways if all goes well you'll see me tommorow. BTW I sux again, I played bots last night while testing my map, and damn even with my lousy ass bot pathing they were killing me on masterful!!

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Sadly OpoopheadO and Mrukk were automatically dropped. Your records are still there, you're just not ranked anymore. :(

Proph: Noone can claim the suckness award as long as I'm in the ladder. I now my record is better than Stosh's, but that's just because of luck.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Oh, my...I just took a good look at all those names and noticed most of you are modem users:(. I'm a high speed user, still want me to jump in? Hate to win "ONE" game and be accused of having low pings and no skill:). Of course, I don't think I can even win one game...even with my connections:(.

RizMan

rizm0
Jan 7, 2000
Luxembourg
cgi.ethz.ch
Hey Proph...

Just join the ladder. Doesn't matter if you have a better connection then most of us do. It's only for fun. And we really have a lot of fun.
Btw, Stosh, if you're reading this: I really enjoyed out matches. Was really damn close. For the others who don't know it: we played best of 3 on a server with timelimit set to 20min, no frag limit. I won first match, Stosh the second. I won the lst one with one frag more than stosh.
That was really intense.
Well then, see you on the ladder guys

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
Other players who haven't won and are still unranked.

Unranked Players
]LoL[Kukuman|PuF
DarkReaper
DaMaN
DD
|7|Poet
darklite
Clanless
Stosh|PuF <---go Stosh GO! we're rooting for ya
[CMi]Blatanizer
Alarion{FU}[PuF]
ShadowKiller
-[BHS]-Firewall
ImmorTal_FusioN
Swedix|PuF
SuperDave9x19
Wowbagger
Ixari|PuF
Matrix=Killer
WebSlinger|PuF
|AOC|CableGuy]PuF[
Laemchen
pufladder
SteelX
Banana-Joe-TD
^Troll^
No Soup For You <---im looking for you wolverine man
The_Saint
[DsV]CaSCaDe|PuF|
_Tolli_(PUF)_
Retro|PuF
Fizzy
[A$$]Infinity

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
Hey Proph...just join anyway.I am an LPB too,so maybe Goshen can start a 2 on 2 ladder ;)I just like to play,win or lose,it is just fun to play against the folks you chat with here in the forum,or on #planetunreal.

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Hmmm.....this has got me interested too. :)

-
chainsaw.GIF

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Wolf|PuF
Combo2a.gif

-]LoL[ Counter-Sniper and Shock-Ho

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
OUCH!

My Butt really hurts!

I just got done playing RedBeard... No, I didn't lose, I actually won (4-1). But, before we started I asked if we could play it for practice, since I did really bad last match (rusty... HD died a while back). Well, apparently I'd had enough practice already. So, I've been kicking myself for the past few minutes.

It was a really good game (although I don't think he was as serious due to the fact that it was practice). I'm glad to be back, and competitive... let the battle begin!

Game0rz

May 13, 2000
ahh, i think im in this ladder.
i played sel and rev whoopass. (i think)
i lost both of course but i wasent even in the unranked list....
???

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
uhhh... I don't get it...

Rev Whoop... I also thouight "WOW what a big Sig box" ...but I don't get it... fill me in!

Also Gameorz... if you lose a match you have to report it... did you report? if not your record will currently show as 0-0 and thus goshen may not have put you on the list...

Or... just sign up again!

MOE

P.S. Don't ask how 4-6 = 4th place on this ladder!