Seeking Furniture

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Freshwreckage

Feb 6, 2006
Hey all...

I am using UnrealEd 3 for UT2004

I am looking for some office type furniture meshes.
Desks, filing cabs etc.

Anyone have any meshes like this? or know of any levels with office stuff in them?

Thank you

You can find quite a lot of those in halflife 2 / counter strike source. With Gfcscape you can extract them, with mdldecompile you can decompile them, with vtfexplorer you can get their textures, and with maya or 3ds and a .smd- importer and actorx plugin you can get them fit for unrealed.

Freshwreckage

Feb 6, 2006
Hey there...

I have the three packages and some ravenshield maps... but, how do I use the software?
I look in the static mesh folders with the GCFscape, and it wants to only open .bsp .wad .gcf and .pak...

What am I missong?

Thank you.

SlipStreams_65

User Titles are Useless.
Dec 29, 2005
Kingdom of boredom
schobbejak said:
You can find quite a lot of those in halflife 2 / counter strike source. With Gfcscape you can extract them, with mdldecompile you can decompile them, with vtfexplorer you can get their textures, and with maya or 3ds and a .smd- importer and actorx plugin you can get them fit for unrealed.

Is that legal? i thought the EULA specifically forbids reverse engineering/Extraction of files, especially to be ported to another game. Please correct me if im wrong, but Ive never come across a case of direct ripping being allowed in the game licence.

Freshwreckage

Feb 6, 2006
With that in mind... does anyone know of any unreal levels original or user made that contain office type furniture?

Thanks.