Can't force AA in UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
I cant seem to force AA in UT3 via either the nvidia control panel or the ini tweaks. Either way I'm still getting aliasing. I'm currently using a Geforce GTX 560 ti.

I've tried..

Enhance the setting
Override the setting
Application Controlled (using the ini tweaks).

Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Are you using Steam? When I tried it, the Steam launcher was somehow getting in the way of the driver detecting that UT3 was running. An alternative was to force it on for all applications, or for Steam, instead of trying to make it specific to UT3.

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
That wasn't it. What was it however was Negative Lod Bias set to Clamp would disable AA, while having it on Allow would re-enable AA.

Odd things.

Mang Nux

Sep 14, 2010
That wasn't it. What was it however was Negative Lod Bias set to Clamp would disable AA, while having it on Allow would re-enable AA.

Odd things.

Dammit, I can't force AA and when I saw this thread a was filled with hope. Un-clamped LOD Bias, but it still wont work.

GTX 580

Batman ArkAsy AA works fine.

Any ideas?

BlackFish

ginger synther hipster
May 9, 2004
Did you unclamp LOD bias in the general settings for all games? Also, do OVERRIDE instead of ENHANCE, and set the game to DX9.