Breaking Bad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
hahaha the last 5 minutes were amazing.

Screw the baby, go for the money Walt!!! :D

Did you see the scenes from the next episode?!?

NEVER TRUST A DRUG ADDICT!

Man, all of the protagonists are evil, the antagonists are good (Hank, Jessie's parents), and they switch all the time. ****ed up, man. My head is still spinning. THE FAST FOOD OWNER?!?

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
i hope it is Jesse and goth girl.

Don't **** with Walt!

i really hopes he makes that 1.2 deal.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
OH MY GOD!!!

Did you see that ending??? Jesus Christ man, JESUS F*CKING CHRIST!!!

Bryan Cranston is my new favorite actor. WOW.

One more to go! I don't want it to end. :(

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Bump! Any of you guys watch the season 3 premiere? Good stuff! Kind of slow to start (the calm before the storm), but it sets up the season nicely. Can't wait for Sunday!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Bump! Any of you guys watch the season 3 premiere? Good stuff! Kind of slow to start (the calm before the storm), but it sets up the season nicely. Can't wait for Sunday!

yep, awesome show. I also converted my brother to BB but he's got to wait another half year for translations.

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, it was a little slow but set up well. Those cousins are going to be trouble, i think. :p

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Ok so episode 2 was kinda slow too but I still loved it. That ending scene was suspenseful as hell! Pizza on the roof = lol, and "RESTRAIN THIS" = :lol:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Well then... Best episode of the season by far? I think so!

The whole sequence with Hank discovering the RV and trying to break in, now THAT is how you do suspense. Wow.

Also:

"This is my own private domicle and I will not be harassed... BITCH!"

:lol:

thewalkingman

ssssssssssss bugger!
Nov 12, 2000
Quahog
Visit site
2j47o1i.jpg