Have you ever considered uninstalling 2k3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Doc_EDo

LEFT
Jan 10, 2002
Sparky said:
Just curious, have you ever got the sudden urge to uninstall 2k3? If it wern't for Atlantis, I think the game would have passed through my recycle bin a while ago.
I find modding it fun.
If it was for the gameplay it would be close to going that way.

adv1

Dec 7, 2002
www.advanceone.co.uk
Sparky said:
Just curious, have you ever got the sudden urge to uninstall 2k3? If it wern't for Atlantis, I think the game would have passed through my recycle bin a while ago.
Yeah, without the mods or the Editor, my UT2003 would have been uninstalled within about 3 days of buying it.

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Sparky said:
Just curious, have you ever got the sudden urge to uninstall 2k3?
Oh yeah. After some nights playing on pub's I'm so close to uninstall the game.
On the other hand, with the right people on the servers, it can be real fun to play.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
actually i was forced to uninstall it because i was so stupid enough to try a few alpha mods out there, ut2k3 didn't even ran properly anymore :rolleyes:
damn amateurs :p

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
When I changed from 98 to XP a few months ago I didnt bother with UT2003 for several weeks. Only when lots of decent maps started coming out I decided to check them out. Unreal 2 hasn't been so lucky though, I uninstalled it a few days ago.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Well knowing most of the beyondunreal forums it was lost a long time ago, but I can tell you almost every ut2k3 forum regular (many of which aren't here right now) would rather have you kill them than uninstall ut2k3.

Ominous

Oct 19, 2001
Indianapolis
www.carpeimperium.com
Just curious, why does everyone feel the need to let everyone else know they are dissatisfied with a game? Will that change the opinion of those who like it? Do you go to other game forums for games you dislike and let them also know you don't enjoy the game they like to play?

Its just a game, if you feel like you are doing everyone a favor by continueing to play something you dislike, you are wrong. Uninstall, find a new game, enjoy yourself. Forcing yourself to play a game you dislike is just silly and hearing you complaing about it is just annoying to those who do like it.

NeoNight

Lurker
Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Sparky said:

yeah in fact I have uninstalled it once or twice before.... (damn funky mutators )

TTRStryker8 said:
actually i was forced to uninstall it because i was so stupid enough to try a few alpha mods out there, ut2k3 didn't even ran properly anymore :rolleyes:
damn amateurs :p

lol yeah I hear ya

Last edited: