UnrealGrrl's voicepacks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Erik

Registered Boozer
Sep 17, 2005
CTF-Money2k4
Does anyone have these or know where to find these? All the UT4Mods on her site are corrupt and therefore I cannot install them.

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
klasnic said:
http://www.nationnarrownet.com/cvp/cvp_download.html

Many high quality vps there, including 3 by UnrealGrrl :D

Thanks for the props, Klasnic. :) Thing is, CVP1 isn't *officially* out yet; these are here for public playtest. I have been so buried alive under the stresses and demands of work and many, many, MANY other things going on in my life that have been draining away my free time and energy. There's no light at the end of the tunnel that I can see, so I'll have to just keep plodding along until such time as I can get everything together. I'm sorry.:(

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
No apologies needed Lopar. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties but hopefully everything will turn out for the best :)

I got all the great vps a long time ago and have a whole upl of 12 characters or so set up to use many of them which gives me a great laugh everytime :tup:

Hope it does get the release it deserves whenever you get around to it :2thumb: