How many hours a week do you work?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DedMeat

Dapper Rat
May 9, 2000
Great Britain
Some interesting figures from a recent survey by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (figures are for the UK)

• Average working week for all workers is 39.6 hours
  • Average working week for men 44.8 hrs
  • Average working week for women 33.9 hrs
  • Average working week for younger workers (18-24 year olds) is 36.3 hours
  • A quarter of workers now work “long hours” (over 48 hrs per week)
  • More than a quarter of those people who are working “long hours” admit to health problems as a result
  • More than four in ten workers say long hours "gets in the way of" their relationship with their partner or spouse

Where I work the office "core hours" are 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch, making it a 37.5 hr working week.

Personally I work about 45-50 hrs per week depending on the workload, with my normal working day being 9am to 6pm. Lunch is taken at my desk.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
on average 18 hours a week... but thats part-time on fridays and weekends

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Early shift: 07:30 - 16:00. 30 mins lunch 8 hours a day
Late shift: 09:00 - 18:30. 30 mins lunch 8 hours a day.

That makes a 40 hour week. Usually I work overtime and get 50 to 60 hours a week, depending on the amount of work.