M9 Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
yeah, and sometimes you spawn with the M9 being displayed as the KABAR, so you have a shooting knife :) (no jokes!)

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
haha, Keiichi, now how in the world did you find that??? I gotta get me one of those :)

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by Zundfolge
Keiichi??

Are you polymorphic ?
grin.gif

TheWolf$M.Inc.$

Knife Fiend
Jul 6, 2001
Tennessee
minc.darkelves.net
yea

Yea my shotty loadout and my m9 loadout always start out either with a knife or with no weapon at all. And the only way to get your weapon is to go to knife and then to weapon. It makes me mad on maps like TeethSO when I need the shotty up fast and I start out with no weapon.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
That is called the "m16 sucks" syndrome... basically you know it sucks and you really wish you had an AKMSU. Your subconscious then changes the m16's image to that of a AKMSU :)

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
LOL Fur, but the M16 is FAAAAAAAAAAAAR supirior to the AKMSU unless your playing on MWH or your name is FedWookie....he angers me....:p

TheWolf$M.Inc.$

Knife Fiend
Jul 6, 2001
Tennessee
minc.darkelves.net
MetallicA

Metallica - Seek & Destroy

Hell yea, I am a huge MetallicA fan. Now here come all the posts about the Napster whiners after I post this. LoL. It's about the music guys. I hate it how people will hate a band just because they did something they don't like. I have friends that were MetallicA fans until the Napster deal. All the sudden they STOP liking their music? Now that is BS! :con:

:stick: Wake up and listen to tha music people! :stick:

Oh yea, I also have that AKMSU thing happen to me too. It has happened with the M16, the SIG, the Shotty, and the Robar. It won't be suprising if it happens to all weapons.

Last edited:

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Oh yea, I also have that AKMSU thing happen to me too. It has happened with the M16, the SIG, the Shotty, and the Robar. It won't be suprising if it happens to all weapons.
The AKMSU is EVERYWHERE!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!