UTXMP Interviews

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Our very own Alex 'RaptoR' Dobie was the front man for the UTXMP team in a three part interview (1, 2, 3) at Gamer's Dungeon Community.

Q18: What's the current work for the team? Porting maps or developing core game elements? Minor tweaking or major coding? Some dramatic things affecting the release date significantly?

The coding is just being finished off at the moment. Work has begun on bots (yes, bots ;)), and they're coming along really nicely. We have lots of maps in development including ports of some U2XMP classics. Hopefully they'll all be ready in time for the first public release!

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Those trickjumping questions made me curious. Will the jet-walldodge-jet bug be in (on purpose?) ? Or will it be "fixed" ?
That was pretty easy to abuse, but pretty damned fun at the same time. If only I had known about it waay back before dodge jetting was penalized.... :p

U

UTXMP PWNS J00!

I am making an excited sound for this exciting mod today!!