Completely killing MS Visual Studio?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
A while back I installed Microsoft Visual Studio. Unfortunately the debugger pissed me off so much that I had to uninstall it (still looking for a C++ compiler). Well, the Program is gone, but the debugger remains (it asks to debug, nothing loads if you do, it goes away if you don't).

It is starting to really get annoying, so what exactly do I have to do to make the debugger stop?

Sorry for the lack of detail, but I was testing out a friend's copy so I don't have everything.

DrKupo

Feb 29, 2004
one_gundam_war said:
A while back I installed Microsoft Visual Studio. Unfortunately the debugger pissed me off so much that I had to uninstall it (still looking for a C++ compiler). Well, the Program is gone, but the debugger remains (it asks to debug, nothing loads if you do, it goes away if you don't).

It is starting to really get annoying, so what exactly do I have to do to make the debugger stop?

Sorry for the lack of detail, but I was testing out a friend's copy so I don't have everything.

Go to tools in ie. Choose Options. Choose Advanced. Check "Disable Script Debuging". For a good C++ complier get Dev-C++ (freeware)