FragBU: Friday 12/9 and Saturday 12/10

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I say we spend this week trimming the un-played maps from our lineup and finding a few new good ones.

Not that it'll keep us from playing ONS-Dawn, JB-Arlon, DM-Campgrounds2005-SC1, CTF-Citadel, DM-Rankin, DM-DE-Grendelkeep, CTF-RomraMoonStation, and ONS-Torlan... rinse... repeat. :)

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
I've got an ONS cup match, but it should be finished in time.
Again, I'll try to be there for the start at least. :D

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
hal said:
I say we spend this week trimming the un-played maps from our lineup and finding a few new good ones.
I'm all for that. To be honest, most of the map names look either unfamiliar to me or I don't remember them until I'm playing them. Some of my selections therefore, might seem a bit off (much like my aim). :eek:

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
hal said:

I'm all for that!! Down with Serpentine, down with CTF-10n1-Joust, Down with CTF-CrapRoom err Catroom err umm ya!

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
I thought we had already gotten rid of CarParkClassic?

I agree, we should have Santa Hats and Capture The Tree. Raffi, can we do that for today?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
hal said:
I wonder if they are compatible with UTComp. I'm thinking... you know, pink hats? :lol:

Heh, as long as SafeGame isn't on the server, you shouldn't have any problems.

"OMG, you have fog turned off!!! HAX!!!"

:D

Nines

With Rage Alive
Oct 12, 2004
Sweden
Aaah, SafeGame is indeed a pain in the butt. We have to have it on our clan server now(CB rules) and it's irritating. :p

Last edited:

ShakeZula

Nov 9, 2005
Cheshire, England
Very much fun time! I only ever get to play the first four or five maps, being an innocent young Anglican, but it's such fun! I'll be back tomorrow.