The Mormon Joke Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Alright, I got a hell of a mormon joke, but in order to drop this atom bomb of a gut-ripper, I'm gonna need some forum participation. So go ahead and tell your best and worst mormon (see how I didn't capitalize it?) jokes and I'll drop mine in a few days or so.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
ok ok.
Mitt Romney is so Mormon... how Mormon is he?

Mitt is so Mormon that his foreign policy for Israel will be centered on Jackson County, Missouri.

Mitt is so Mormon that he’ll make the income tax a flat 10% and collect fast offerings to fund Medicaid.

Mitt is so Mormon that he doesn’t do Pilates, he does golden Pilates.

Mitt is so Mormon that if he’s elected the “First Lady” will be known as the “First Wife.”

Mitt is so Mormon that he asks his donors to stack their chairs after fundraising dinners.

Mitt is so Mormon that he refers to expatriates as “apostates” and non-US citizens as “Gentiles.”

Mitt is so Mormon that he’ll rename the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms" the "Word of Wisdom Squad."

Mitt is so Mormon that he’ll assign a friend to every new member of Congress.

Mitt is so Mormon that he thought the debt ceiling was something which could only happen inside of a temple.

Mitt is so Mormon that he doesn’t go on the campaign trail, he goes on “missions.”

Mitt is so Mormon that he won’t deport illegal aliens, he’ll just retroactively disfellowship them.

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
They're against gay marriage but are perfectly OK with having multiple wives.

Their entire doctrine is based around something a convicted con artist came up with give or take 200 years ago, with no evidence to support whether or not he was telling the truth.

The joke is those things are true.

Last edited:

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I once met a mormon...
I then realized that there were one too many M's in the religion's name.

Last edited: