Entrapment waiting to happen...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
so my brother stumbled upon this little gem the other day:

http://www.neworder420.tk

yeah.
sounds totally legit.
the site claims to ship from Ontario, Canada to anywhere in the world save for Cuba, Russia, China, and Mexico.

"Payment must be mailed or made by EMT, we accept major currencies but it is appreciated if payment is converted to Canadian dollars and concealed in between a few sheets of paper when mailed. I constantly change my drop box location so please only contact me when you are ready to send payment."

seriously how is this not a scam?
if they take your money and don't send you anything, you can't exactly go and complain to the police or Better Business Bureau.

and how is this site operational?
I don't know what .tk is, but it must be invulnerable to most forms of legal action because you sure as hell couldn't get away with shipping marijuana to people from a .com for very long.

if I didn't already have a steady and trusted dealer friend then I would probably try and have some sent to a PO box I have access to. just to see what happens.
maybe the cops show up at every address :lol:

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
according to blogs that have mentioned it, the domain is owned and operated by a woman.

The website: http://www.neworder420.tk/

The reputation: http://www.webutation.net/go/review/neworder4...

After some email exchanges, I requested a picture of a piece of paper handwritten "Jenger420" and 20 mins later she sent me this: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg204/scaled.p...

Someone told me to stay away from tk sites. Idk why, but they said that they are ALL scammers. She wants cash money mailed to her! She said she is considering doing WU.
Any smart ppl out there that can do some research on this? I googled the site, nothing. Her email is neworder420@hotmail.com (no hush mail).

She said "I've heard about the abundance of scammers that's kind of why I started I realized money could be made, I didn't even know about webutation until a customer told me about it. Anything you need to prove I'm legit other then free weed I can do. I am based in Ontario"

So I think she is new and maybe legit. What do you think????

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Surprisingly many of these sellers are legit. There was a board called drugbuyers.com that was recently shut down that referenced all these players and you could give ratings on them. Guys who scammed didn't do it for long and the good ones that shipped did as much business as they wanted to cover.

I see this sort of thing all the time as a mailman. Don't kid yourself, buying drugs online is a *huge* industry and I can't stress strongly enough how many people across all social segments are involved as ones whom order this stuff. I've delivered to shack houses and mansions and everyone in between. It's everywhere and most likely someone on your street orders drugs online. The fact that so much money is changing hands pretty much impels someone somewhere to make a place where you can post about your experience so others can share in what you learned.

I know DB closed but there are two members-only places that opened in it's place. Such is the game.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
While I am certainly an overly paranoid individual, doesn't buying things across state lines (especially from out of the country) freak other people out? I mean, buying pot if you're caught is a tiny slap on the wrist from your local PD compared to buying across state lines, which, if you're caught, is a federal crime. Seems like a lot of risk for being too lazy to meet your local dealer.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Haha man yeah how dare you wish to purchase the devil's weed! SERVES YOU RIGHT, SINNER!

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I once googled a weed dealer and it worked, nice contact too... so you never know...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
yeah but you're in Germany.
that doesn't count :p

I'm free of any legal charges for holding up to 15 grams in Berlin, doesn't make it legal :(

and in an illegal environment scoring grade A stuff is always a challenge(which I defied many times, still I want the kind of menu you get in the netherlands :mad: ).