Phat cat is BACK!!! (and got some cool stuff)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I drove in from A-KON and boy are my wheels tired!! umm.. never mind

but I have to say , like all A-KONs...

A-KON was FU*K'n AWSOME

every one was nice, and "dropped"(spent) 300+ bucks on anime stuff, and art prints

I just want to tell you anime otaku out there about 2 REALLY cool things I got... :D

I got the "Love Hina" art book sighned by Makoto Uno the the lead character designer for the animation!!

and the coolest bit I got...

Tsukasa Kotobuki character designer for my favorite show Saber Marionetts J... signed and drew me a picture of Lime-Chan!!

(god I'm such a fan boy...)

it was hell of alot of fun :)

I will have pictures soon :D

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
So you did Dallas.
clin.gif

My apopogies, 2 times is enough
rolleyes.gif

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I know someone who wanted to make it to A-KON, but she just couldn't find the time.

Anwho, its good your back! The forums were pretty quiet without you....

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Well, Cat, welcome back!:) I see you had quite fun there.

While you were gone, I found something.
To you and especially Keiichi, look what I found flying in the Japanese sky!!

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Yes, indeed!! This was one of the three RF-4Es with OMG(or Ah! Megami-sama) marks on!! The one in the pics is the number 909 with Belldandy. The others are #908 with Sculd and #903 with Urd. We Japanese must be anime mad!! Then again, we all know that.
:D

Angels do watch over us.:)

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I am just reading this thinking "What the?"

I have no idea about anime, only ever seen one in my whole life and have no clue about terms/meanings etc

That must make me a "damned soul for all eternity" or something by Otaku standards :D