Ilcr Championship

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-GAT-Mavrick

Owns Apoc
Mar 21, 2001
Owns Apoc again
gat.theonlinegaming.com
i didn't see this posted anywhere so i desided to post it here...

the ILCR championship match is Saturday and there will be a broadcast going on... If you didn't know it is between the returning champions The Global Assault Team and Sixpack. Should be a really good match and it is being played on the best INF map there will ever be... Sicily!!!! yeah!!!! so get pumped up and listen in!!! the shoutcast is being done by the wonderful guys at MUF! Thanks MUF!!! head over to www.ilcr.net for the boradcast details... i think cholo was gonna post it somewhere on there. Maybe on the new page of in the primary league discussion or something like that... shouldn't be hard to find... if i find out i will come back and post it here it someone else doesn't do it before me. And i wanna say good luck to Sixpack! there a great bunch of guys!!!

P.S. can a moderator sticky this until Saturday night? thanks

-GAT-Mavrick

Owns Apoc
Mar 21, 2001
Owns Apoc again
gat.theonlinegaming.com
Well last season the MUF guys didn't plan anything to broadcast and didn't have a spectator in the server i dont think... this season they have been planning or a while and they said that they woudln't get drunk lol. So it should be interresting this season.

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
well if sixpack wins then i know its the euro team

if sixpack losses but only just or without a big margine i still know euro is best

if GAT wins convincingly then its up for grabes

here is why : the inforcers NA team is 3de or 4th and sixpack beat them with a pretty small margine (first 2 games ended in the total being a draw)

we (the euro inforcers) beat our NA team 3 times in a row allready and verry convincingly both on NA and the EURO servers (we play 1 map 4 times so everybody gets to be red/blue on their native server)

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
man, I'd love to apply that logic to sports!

Ex: Ohio State beat Fresno State in football. Then fresno state beat Wyoming who subsequently squeaked by UCLA, who in turn, beat the then #1 ranked team in the country, Nebraska. Therefore,

Ohio State is #1!

:rolleyes: speculation proves nothing, only head to head competition dictates who is better.

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
those are just 1 time events

we beat our NA 3 times and they are 3de or 4th in the NA league
that says a lot more then your combination of 1 time events

but i have to agrea with your last line

-GAT-Apoculos

Mar 26, 2001
gat.theonlinegaming.com
Well I'd say NA is better :p. Maybe not anymore... NA has lost alot of good players recently or they are pretty much inactive. No doubt in my mind gat would win if this was 3-4 months ago, but now none of us play so its gonna be a tight one I think :).

BTW this match is being postponed... not sure to when probably Wed.

[sixpack]Gecko

Packer for Life
In my opinion it's not possible to say which part of the community has the better players. I suck a bit on NA server, NA player suck a bit on euro server, so I can't say who is better...
And Countess I'm not sure what that (you beat your NA devision a few times) really tells us about the strength of NA and euro community...

GOOD LUCK TO G A T although I'm sure, that sixpack wins ;)

I hope for a nice and fair match, the better one will win :)

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by [sixpack]Gecko
And Countess I'm not sure what that (you beat your NA devision a few times) really tells us about the strength of NA and euro community...

that in it self dusnt say a lot
but that our NA's are 3de of 4th in the league dus say something

I suck a bit on NA server, NA player suck a bit on euro server

actualy i like playing on NA servers
they play verry differently from the euro servers and i can suprize them a lot, unlike on euro servers because all the euro players know all my tricks allready :)

-GAT-Apoculos

Mar 26, 2001
gat.theonlinegaming.com
just pointing out that the inforcers are 6th in the standings.. and might not have made playoffs if PHD and GHOST stuck around. Not taking anything away from them, because they did make it to the semi finals :p.