Bug??????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
the builders disappered on me one fine morning. I reinstalled the three packs and now for the second time they're gone. :hmm:

heres the list :-

ExtendedBrushBuilderPack100_umod
TarquinExtrudeBuilder080
tarquinbrushbuilderpack100[1][1].umod

Uh.......... this is getting a little confusing can we have every taraquin brush in one huge download.

Ok heres a pic tell me which pack is missing :- please :)

Last edited:

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
this happened to me once (with the regular UT builders) because I had messed with the editpackage lines in the unrealtournament.ini ,so check your unrealTournament.ini and check if the editPackage lines for the tarquin builders are there.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by TaoPaiPai
this happened to me once (with the regular UT builders) because I had messed with the editpackage lines in the unrealtournament.ini ,so check your unrealTournament.ini and check if the editPackage lines for the tarquin builders are there.

Thats the first thing I checked !!! And anways I reinstalled everything two of them are umods so everything should be inserted by itself. the Taraquin Extrude Builder is a maual and that package is already there in UT.ini

see:-

EditPackages=Core
EditPackages=Engine
EditPackages=Editor
EditPackages=UWindow
EditPackages=Fire
EditPackages=IpDrv
EditPackages=UWeb
EditPackages=UBrowser
EditPackages=UnrealShare
EditPackages=UnrealI
EditPackages=UMenu
EditPackages=IpServer
EditPackages=Botpack
EditPackages=UTServerAdmin
EditPackages=UTMenu
EditPackages=UTBrowser
EditPackages=TarquinExtrudeBuilder
EditPackages=ExtendedBuilders
EditPackages=UTBrowser

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by tarquin
you're missing the line for the TBB pack.
the manual explains how to fix it.

The TEB is manual the rest are umod should that be fixed automatically . I'll check and tell ya. Thanx

PS: this forum is heating up :D.

:p

[edit]

fixed it!!!!!!!!!!. Thanx taraquin.

PS2: is there a bug in the umod or something ?????????

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
the TBB comes in both flavours.
I meant that the HTML help doc that comes with it explains manual install too, so if the .U file is there you can add the line yourself.

I made the UMODs with UMOD-wizard, and when I've tried installing them the Setup program doesn't know my UT folder, but with UMODs I've downloaded it does. weird.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by tarquin
the TBB comes in both flavours.
I meant that the HTML help doc that comes with it explains manual install too, so if the .U file is there you can add the line yourself.

I made the UMODs with UMOD-wizard, and when I've tried installing them the Setup program doesn't know my UT folder, but with UMODs I've downloaded it does. weird.

Yeah I noticed that. Maybe thats why it happens - no entry in UT.ini. I've never used umod wizard. I'll d/l and try it on my sys and tell ya - I''ll pack the TEB and check it out :).