spawn kills and a solution

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
SPawn kill suck. everyone realises this and i think a good solution would be, while unrealistic, a period when you cannot shoot, even where you cannot see the enemy. maybe the mappers could limit the area which you could move in so people can get into positions befor ethe round starts. Im sure most people have encountered someone sending greanades at the doors of one of the bases. this period would give people a chance to get into position and if the enemy were invisible it would stop it being abused. tell me what you all think, it would be a bit unrealistic but could improve gameplay, in real life soldiers choose their own insertipn points anyway dont they, especially on this small scale

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
How about a phased in spwn period. Spawn 4, pause, spawn 4, pause, spawn 4. THis way you can use any map, and people have a chance to move it. And if they should not move (ie afk'ers), they are spawnfragged and won't lead to timeout games.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
yup in future we may see wave respawns, maybe like this i don't know. Anyway the solution is simply more spawn points rather then less people spawning together.

Lolo Konijn

Huppel huppel
Jul 30, 2000
The Netherlands
It's not the same problem but is more annoying: If you throw a grenade at the nme starting point, just before the round is over, you can kill a couple of nme's. You won't get the kills but there are 1 or 2 nme's less.

I hope they can fix this problem