Another lame server!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Some server by the name BooMDude is using bots on his server that are pure invisible I mean they are not there at all, but you can see them fire their guns ! I switched teams to see how many 2 bots are not invisable and 2 more are! If I had a place to upload a pic I would show you!

------------------
I've got your number!!
Super(ST)Trooper copyright 1999

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
shoot me the file, I'll host it. I got plenty of room now. :) (35MB)

Just put it in JPG 80% format before you send it. Thanks.

bullet2.gif

Map Reviewer for Capture

H

Haades`FW

Some ppl have problems with invisible bots.. maybe this is just an issue the admin didn't knew about..

Haades`FW

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I hope its accidental. The guy has a Boom-like name, so he better behave himself.

...and I thought my name was so original. ;)

bullet2.gif

ShBoom, ShaBoom, Yadadadadadadadadadada, ShBoom, ShaBoom........

B

BloW__Smoke

And you can send images also to the Farm

bullet2.gif

He's part mechanic,
and part organic,
not a Cyborg.....
Call him .... XAN!!!!!

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
The pics after looking aty them were not good enough to prove what I saw, so here is the server address for those who would like to see what I am talking about.
He has it set at low grav. with relics and the bots say average but he has their skills set at max as far as I could tell the bots names that are invisable do not show up when you stand next to them. If you try to give a command for them to cover you or ask them to hold a position you get no response from them as far as acknowledgements.
<A HREF="unreal://209.163.146.43:7777">unreal://209.163.146.43:7777</A>

I think he is using 413 and I don't remembeer if he has the stats on or off, so if you join on his server join the blue team. Its best to do it when there is nobody else on the server so you can see what the bots are doing..

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
I sent ta pic to sound off :( but it will have to be the full 2.5 meg download because I do not know how to crop pic :( So please dpo not be mad at me.. I outlined the pic so that it might give you a clue to what I saw!

I can only tell you to try the server to see what I am talking about. I am emailing the pic right as I speak so BloW_Smoke if you read this tell your buddies its on its way and its a big one..

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
Super(ST)Trooper copyright 1999