The Boredom thread.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
*Mute runs into the room... noticing how bored helicon is he pulls out a can of whipped cream, cherries and nuts with an evil grin. After covering every inch of helicon with ooey-gooey mute carefully places a single cherry on top, and spoons on some nuts. With a final flourish Mute hands helicon a banana to hold.

*Mute yells 'come and get it everyone!!!'

/can YOU continue the story?

Seitz

Say what?
Nov 20, 2001
In my Stereo
Visit site
hehe.... uh, no.

Anyway, when I'm bored I either:

A) Play my Guitar
B) Play my Piano
C) Surf the internet
D) Take a nap
E) Watch a movie

And I listen to music while I do all of that! :D

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
when I feel like some old skool comp action, I'll play UT.
Usually when no one is avail to hang out, I either post here or go kick some serious ass in Counter-Strike.

Iceblade

Fragged Lurker
Mar 14, 2001
Visit site
You're bored? Hmmm... whenever I'm bored, I do these:
  • Play Einhander for the PSX (fun shooter; you need good reflexes to beat that game)
  • Listen to music
  • Read a good book... preferrebly comic books, like Spider-Man, or Time Traveler Ai.
  • Drink coffee
  • Go out and take a long walk... and no, it ain't off a short cliff. :p
But that's just me.

Arilakon

Dec 4, 2001
I forgot.
well you're alone, and you dont want to move...
play with yourself ;) :D

(oh, i dont do that, i was just suggesting for you ;) )

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by lucifix
slice my self with a razor while i sit in a dark corner rocking back and forth violently...................

:rolleyes: Do it right...please?

How to naturaly select yourself in 3 easy steps, a guide.

1. fill bathtub up with icecold water, get in.
2. make vertical cuts on both wrists, with razor.
3. sit there and and contemplate what you just did, have regrets, oops thats to bad.

see people this is why "hardcore" music is retarted. It makes these wastes of flesh who think they are ****ed up, when the only thing wrong with them is there need to somehow connect to the music by thinking they relate to it.

WildfireX

Mar 10, 2001
Visit site
Work on a 3D model. In the most retarded, unintuitive editor known to mankind. Even worse than JED. Yes, it's the Wildfire Editor v224! Adding polygons manually!

Ugh ;)

[edit]Not really. Gmax and Blender, JOKE, StudioMDx and MeddleMODL are worse :p[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator: