JUST AN IDEA HEHEH

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

MaCmAnIaK

Would It be possible to add Instant replay to future.
Inf. ver. That would be cool. I Personally
would enjoy that.

Well It's just an idea

THINK DIFFERENT
MACREALMINTOSH
[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-23-1999).]

[This message has been edited by MaCmAnIaK (edited 10-24-1999).]

S

Stallion

Its not too likely from what I can see...
First off, working it into the interface would be a pain:
-how do you start it?
-how do you rewind/fast forward?
-how can you tell at what point you are in the playback?
Also, there would have to be some serious hacking that records the last 10-30 seconds of gameplay into a temporary demo file, or something similar. It may be possible, but I doubt it will happen.

------------------
Chris «Stallion» Lambert
clambert@gamespy.com
ModCentral/PlanetUnreal

[This message has been edited by Stallion (edited 10-23-1999).]

R

RaekwoN

Look MaCmAnIaK, I hate to be the first one to say it but no-one gives a toss that you use a mac. It would be like me runnning around yelling in public places at the top of my lungs "I have hair! I have hair!" Cause everyones got hair it's just that yours is red, i.e hardly anyone owns a mac.

You own a mac, so what. How many PC owners do you see run around advocateing the use of PC's over Macs, the answer, none.

Is it because as a small child you were picked on for being nerdy and now this is a form of rebellion or expression that you can take on and finally be different or cool?

Bottom line, no-one gives a toss.

RaekwoN out.

B

Billdog

RaekwoN
You'r overreaching. We all have a cause, and MaCmAnIaK did stumble into this forum (read IM REALLY DISCUSTED!....). I'm also giving MaCmAnIaK a reply in his newest post (Do U Know How 2 Team Talk ?!). BTW don't you have a map waiting? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

W

Warren

MaCmAnIaK I deleted your posts- no matter what someone says to you, there's no need to go off name calling and swearing - please, save it for someone who cares. I would personally appreciate you not posting in all caps and I think you have a lot to offer Infiltration especially on the Mac side of things.

Everyone else, I think he gets the message- we should drop the subject- thanks.