A True gem from the SWAT forums (somewhat off-topic)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mp*lennon

Mar 3, 2000
From despair to where
Visit site
LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

"ok the famas is reversable, i thouhgt that it would be awesome if u could shot the famas backwards (alt fire) like u press alt fire and the thing lops on your shoulder and u can shoot backwards, aim would be worse though, this would be awesome, in stead of being shot in the back!

tell me what u think!"

Posted by someone called pHANTOM pHREAK on the SWAT mod forum...heheh...the INF forums have some llamas too...but nothing this serious...

Heheh...FA-MAS firing backwards... *sigh*

mp*lennon

Mar 3, 2000
From despair to where
Visit site
Swamp Song

I just found it extremely funny that the guy thinks that FA-MAS can be "Reversed" so that it fires backwards...

That BTW wasn't one of the SWAT developers, but one of their fans...I'm glad INF hasn't got any real llama fans like that..

Anyways, this thread serves no real purpose and should prolly be deleted...

Ignato

TBuildT Mapping Team
Apr 20, 2000
Toronto, Canada
Heh, that is pretty funny. I heard some funny statements made about the desert eagle in a forum for a certain HL mod....funny I can't remember the name of it. Anyways, the so-called expert was saying that the DE kicks the glocks' ass and it was a weapon used by the strong.

LOL.

He also said that the DE had the longest range of the pistols available. His reason was because that a DE round had more gunpowder in it. "more gunpower = longer range".

LOL /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

"I will reply with the words uttered from the mouth of my cannon."