Who maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

captainrad

admiral spock!
Feb 15, 2004
who here maps but never says anything? i know theres gota be alot of you. im one of them but i suck.

ZdrozZ

Apr 16, 2004
I'm working on an assault map for some months now. I don't say anthing because I don't know if I ever finish it :(

Old Gil

°J2°'s resident lagger
Jun 20, 2004
i mess around with UED... tryin to learn it, but i just dont have the time anymore... :(

PapaBear

Old. Very Old.
Oct 26, 2003
SF Bay Area, CA
www.whatacharacter.net
I don't map, per se. I take existing maps and convert them to BR -- if they're workable for that game-type.

To date, I've completed 119 conversions.

Once playtested, some have turned out to be BLEH, some OK and some really really great.

I've not created a map from scratch, and I'm not certain I'd now how to do so...

BAS2311

Now We Know Why He Won The Tournament
May 30, 2004
ive made a couple off maps but none of them have bot support (in the process of learning how to add paths) or are anything spectacular so i dont bother wasting reviewers time releasing DM-MyFirstLevel
but im getting better (I Hope :lol: )so you might see somthing from me but it wont be until i have at least learned how to add bot support