Unreal X

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorMinds

Nov 30, 1999
Visit site
After hours of trying to get Unreal to perform well on my tnt2 32mb.....trying every combination of d3d and opengl......I finally came to a point that i gave up and deleted it from my hd forver.......for now the only Fps that is on my Hd is the q3demo test and q3 when it comes out this weekend.....later........

RazorMinds Out......for Good

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
RazorMinds..

Don't give up..it should work with your equipment ( recommend 128 MB ram plus virtual memory on HD at 150 Mb)

My guess is your video drivers are a problem, keep away from detonators and use the most updatyed ones for your particular card.

Make sure you are not loading other apps in the backround..and try using the newest patch 225f.

One thing is you never gave any us any info on your system..so you're pretty well much on your own.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.