ELan (n+1)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Myrmidion

Re-edifying the post-panarchic duodonemy
Jan 28, 2001
Okay, I think it's about time we got this sorted (for one reason, Waitrose needs a bloody month's notice :\).

Woo, short topic :)

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Everyone's predicting the U2 (legal) demo to be released around Feb/March time... if I recall, there are school holidays in both Feb and March too, making it easy for people at college/school. I definately want to get some U2 in at the next EuroLAN :)

[Ci]Mazza

Trigger Me Baby!
Mar 5, 2000
England
Visit site
but its tradition to leave it to the last minute so half the ppl who'd like to come dont know when it is till its too late for them to make arrangements :D

Hiiiiiiiiiii! :)

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
February Half-Term sounds good.

Are we at the same venue as before? I, personally, hope so, because it's about the only LAN Arena I can actually get to :)