Hosting inquirery

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Selerox[PuF]

Stallion/Rooster/Y5/the powers that be:

Has there been any further deciscion on my hosting request I posted on this board a week ago?

Any help welcome.

------------------
PuF: Come play dying.

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

S

Selerox[PuF]

<coughs politly> er, any more news on that hosting thing? ;)

bullet2.gif

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

B

BloW__Smoke

Me smiles nicely too rooster/stallion/y5, and ask gently, any progress adding The Soundoff to PU ;)

Our hurde is getting big, and our grass is getting low ;) <oops matter of speach ;)>

bullet2.gif

I Evolve with every frag more to the ultimate Genetic Llama Killer

The 707th Silver Dragons squadron is ready for action

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

S

Selerox[PuF]

This is starting to anoy me. If you decide not to host the Soundoff, can you at least TELL me?

Contact me on selerox@zdnetmail.co.uk

Thanks

bullet2.gif

G

[GABT]Selerox[PuF]

FFS PU! A "hosting" thread has been here for a month and BloW_Smoke has mailed you at hosting@planetureal.com, but still no reply!

Please reply soon PU.

Thanks

bullet2.gif

Y

Yellow5

QAPete does all of the hosting requests for PU so.. if mail going to hosting isn't working try sending him an email direct at qapete@planetunreal.com

- Y5

Azmo

ul+ra l33+
Mar 27, 2000
Netherlands
I just felt sorry for Selerox, and as I was trying to get your attention to the other posts I thought I'd link to this one as well.

Cheers and thanks for the (kinda delayed ;)) replies!

G

[GABT]Selerox[PuF]

<rant>

BloW_Smoke mailed hosting@PU. Threads like this has been here for 6+ weeks and Skumboy and I have even bugged Stallion on IRC for info.

All this and nothing.

Yes, I know you PU guys are very busy, and I know you get $hit-loads of requests for hosting, but we like to have got an answer, ANY answer by now.

</rant>

I'll be mailing QAPete this week as soon as I can.

bullet2.gif

Selerox2.jpg

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>I thought it was pretty obvious on the front page of PU on how to get hosted... if they cant/don't read our front page... are we supposed to do the legwork for them? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm rooster PU almost asked for it /me rips his mailbomber now from disk and installs it on his PC.

How many mails where there nessesary you said again, 10.000 100.000 1.000.000 just say the word and i send them ;)

That really hurted rooster, we tried to contact you, yoda, stallion, pete, and mail many times, bugged ya all on mIRC, mailed even again, and again to al known PU email adresses, used my chello mail, hotmail godknowwhomailsservers.com and still you don't get our mail, or give an answer, only that we don't read that topic. That really hurtst roost :(

bullet2.gif

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff , home of the world-famous Llama Farm!

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

I concur, you didn't have to be like that about it Rooster. We have contacted PU in virtualy every possible way about this (except maybe carrier pigeon), and after well over a month we havn't even got a "we know about your request, please bear with us" message. It's not like we're hard to find...

bullet2.gif

seleroxtag2.jpg

[This message has been edited by DSV_Selerox[PuF] (edited 05-24-2000).]

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
se here the again the mail i sended to PU, don't dare me to say again i didn't mail anything

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>From: "blow__smoke" &lt;blow__smoke@hotmail.com&gt;
To: &lt;hosting@planetunreal.com&gt;; &lt;davel@gamespy.com&gt;; "qapete@planetunreal.com"; "rooster@planetunreal.com"; "stallion@planetunreal.com"
Subject: Hosting for the Llamafarm.
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2000 12:18 PM

Ok, this i getting frustrating with you guy's.
This is the x time i send an mail to you just to get an answer that the Soundoff/Llamafarm can be hosted by PU.
We are now trying to conact you by any means, and this mail is now sended to Stallion, pete, rooster, yoda, personally, so don't tell us AGAIN that we don't know that we need you guy's again, or i'll rip my mailbomber really out. Sorry that i sound rude, but i am really mad at the comment of rooster.
He really didn't had to make that comment.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know i sounde rude, but rooster really hurted our feelings with the remark made in a reply posted above in this tread

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by BloW__Smoke[PuF] (edited 05-25-2000).]

D

DSV_Selerox[PuF]

I got a mail from QAPete last night, so you can stop bugging the PU crew now BloW :)

It seems our request slipped throught the net. These things happen.

I'll be contacting him today about it.

bullet2.gif

seleroxtag.jpg

bullet2.gif