No ladders?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MeTHicAL

Mar 5, 2001
alberta
members.nbci.com
Hi, are there no ladders?

I looked in the help files, and they sent me right back to East L.A. (with no ladders)

Are there no ladders? And whatnot?

Also, how bout them shadows? Can I get rid of shadows on solid brushes if they are supposed to be invisible anyway?

Thanks for your help.

P.S. Did you know, we change positions up to 37 times a night?

Thanks

Apart

Jan 28, 2001
England, Kent
planetunreal.com
Well you can either program your own ladder code, you can probably actually just steal the unreal 1 code for ladders or you can create an invisible staircase which is very thin and is placed just before the ladder so the player rises up and it seems as if hes climbing it. Oh you could also do a low grav zone just outside the ladder so the player rises up automatically.

MeTHicAL

Mar 5, 2001
alberta
members.nbci.com
Dude, are you Cliff? I was going to work on ladders but I think I'll spend a couple hours checking out this web site. I haven't laughed out loud for about three years, and this site has got me rollin in my own crap! Excellent work!