UT stories on line

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the_demigod

AbsoluteGamerz.com
Feb 10, 2001
UK
www.absolutegamerz.com
Hiya.
I'm the head honcho of GameStory, a fanfic site hosted by 3dactionplanet.

We are a young site, but we already have several good UT short stories (and 3 Unreal ones plus an awesome Hitman work in progress)

Please take the time to enjoy the lit contained within.

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/story/index.shtml

We're also in need of Your submissions... anything about Unreal, UT or any other game You like- we post... art, stories, thoughts, etc.

Your feedback is also much appreciated.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Nice idea:) I enjoy writing. If I can come up with something halfway decent I'll submit it to you guys. I know unrealcenter ran a competitoon for a UT fan fiction which got quiet a few entries. Maybe if you get in touch with them they'll let you use them or link to them giving you a lot more in the UT section:)

Krallopian

NC114-85EKLS
Nov 10, 1999
Krallopia
Visit site
Wicked!

10th 1999
10th 2000
10th 2001

What's the chance!?

- Krall

Post Scriptum: Speaking of co-incidences, the other day at blockbuster I got 3¢ back, one from 1963, 1965, 1965! Kick ass!

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Re: Wicked!

Originally posted by Krallopian
10th 1999
10th 2000
10th 2001

What's the chance!?

- Krall

Post Scriptum: Speaking of co-incidences, the other day at blockbuster I got 3¢ back, one from 1963, 1965, 1965! Kick ass!
I was looking at the above mystified until I noticed the regesteration dates. Nice catch:)