Re: cops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anthem70

Metal is the only way!!
Dec 20, 2001
Ventura, California
Visit site
Glad to see all the people responding. I respect your opinions and I have my own, just seeing what I could get out of a thread. If I don't like cops that is my deal, but that WTC deal is getting old, I know alot of good people died, that is not my intent to disrespect.
I just don't like those Fuxx0rs for some things I have done and deserve it and some that is bull$h177 so check it!!!!!

There I said it!

SU3000

Bringer of Fear and 0wnage
Jun 10, 2000
The Netherlands
www.carpeimperium.com
puke.gif
anthem70

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
anthem, you should hit the Post Reply instead of Post Thread button next time. :)

Bad things happen when you don't. You see that big monster in the corner there? That's CHRYSt. He eats people that accidentally hit wrong buttons for breakfast. And he skullfucks them afterwards. :con: ;)

So.
Remember. Post Reply = For posting a reply. Post Thread = For posting a thread. :p

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
OK Kiddies...
What have we learned from this thread

1. anthem70 Acidently hits the wrong button from time to time.
2. SimplyCosmic can shoot down two posters in 2 threads simultaniously.... Call it Smug Akimbo!
3. "skull****s" is not edited automaticaly
4. 9 out of 10 doctors agree that anthem70's avy is ok
5. anthem70's avy would go better when attached to more intelligent posts

edit: Aparrently skull**** is edited when I type skull**** but not when 3s types skull****. Oddly skull**** IS edited when I copy the word from his post and paste it into mine so I guess I am just not allowd to say skull**** well **** it

Status
Not open for further replies.