Doors wont open when using mines

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
S

Stryker

My friends and I have been noticing that doors in levels wont open if a mine is set near them. Once the mine is exploded the door works again. Sometimes even having a mine set in the same room as a door will cause this. We have tried it on several different DM levels.

W

Warren

Yeah, this bug is also associated with lifts not working when mines are placed on or nearby. We'll be fixing this for version 2.5.

J

JediCatch

woohoo!! I am glad someone else mentioned that. I am sure you guys would get tired of me if I was the one giving you all the bug reports /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums

W

Warren

hehe nonsense! You're a great help JC /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

J

JediCatch

I am glad to be of service /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
Ich bin das große JediCatch. Sie können nicht mich anbeten, aber Sie können mich zweifellos
verehren.

[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums