Those who have a (big) dog ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
556328_2960272298310_803953993_n.jpg

Hermskii

www.Hermskii.com
Apr 13, 2003
Houston
Hermskii.com
I have a decent sized yard. My dogs run all around trying to catch birds and squirrels. they live to get in that backyard and catch anything they can. I have a big swing set back there and a big trampoline too. I might put in an overground pool next year too. Even with all of that stuff back there that doesn't even cover half of the back yard.

Smaller dogs are easier to take of and clean up after. I'd ask that anyone getting a dog get another one too. My dogs love to play with each other much more than with me and the kids. I love my dogs but next time around I'll get two 20 lb dogs instead of two 40 lb dogs. They can be expensive too if you take proper care of them with shots and meds and all. My dogs get the very best so they cost me plenty but they are family members as far as everyone in my family is concerned.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
If the authorities can't prove who own it doesn't it them become public land? Could you not squat (so to speak) on it. Then it would be don't to them to prove it was private property.

The info of who owns it is private without obtaining a court affidavit. Not sure what that implies. But I was told that cities retained attorney could communicate with the person if I had a serious cash offer. :rolleyes: ... it's not like there is gold there or it's prime real estate... Hell it is hemmed in on all sides by other properties.

Route and rout are pronounced differently due to the 'e' at the end.
Not contextual but grammatical.

"Can be confused:  root, rout, route . "
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/route

The correct pronunciation of route is the same as root of course, but it is commonplace in may English speaking locales (not just the US) to pronounce it the same as rout depending on how it is is used. Clearly wrong, but to communicate properly it is in such cases contextual.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I read this thread as big dong.

So did I! Come on you pussies, the innuendo is palatable. How was this piece of critical information able to slip past so many viewers? This isn't the BuF I remember! Those who have a (large) dog ... yeah right. Where is my eraser.. ah, there.

In order of relevance:

NeoNite: How do you make it work?
- It's a brave question. It's easy to say we know how it works because it comes to us, naturally. But how does it work? Bill Nye, take it away!

Jacks:SmirkingRevenge: managing a big dong is the exact same as a small dong except that everything scales up a little.
- Sometimes even during the same wank!

Shadow_dragon: Personally I wanked my dong for 40 minutes to an hour minimum twice a day.
- See? Who needs exercise.

Shadow_dragon: If you're intending to 'put-them-in-the-yard' rather than wank them properly then i'd respectfully urge you not to own one.
- Hey man, respect. Each wang to his own.

Cryptophreak: He means that there's a little over a tenth of a square kilometer on which to roam.
- Hammertime!

NeoNite: How do you manage combining this with your work, family life or single whatever, hobbies, location-space.
- First you duct tape everything together. Then you get creative.

Firefly: Could you not squat on it?
- Yes, can we please stop doing that? Thank you.

Shadow_dragon: I either get up early and go to bed late due to wanking it two times a day.... or get a cat!
- I like your way of thinking.

Elmur_fud: He digs holes in my lawn, tears up the bushes around my deck, chases Squirrels through the yard, and slobbers all over my son.
- Where is that Chrysted TCD when you need it? The one with the toilet? I guess this one will do:

JXYIB.jpg

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
:lol:
So did I! Come on you pussies, the innuendo is palatable. How was this piece of critical information able to slip past so many viewers? This isn't the BuF I remember! Those who have a (large) dog ... yeah right. Where is my eraser.. ah, there.

In order of relevance:

- It's a brave question. It's easy to say we know how it works because it comes to us, naturally. But how does it work? Bill Nye, take it away!

Jacks:SmirkingRevenge: managing a big dong is the exact same as a small dong except that everything scales up a little.

Shadow_dragon: Personally I wanked my dong for 40 minutes to an hour minimum twice a day.

Shadow_dragon: If you're intending to 'put-them-in-the-yard' rather than wank them properly then i'd respectfully urge you not to own one.

Cryptophreak: He means that there's a little over a tenth of a square kilometer on which to roam.
- Hammertime!

NeoNite: How do you manage combining this with your work, family life or single whatever, hobbies, location-space.

Shadow_dragon: I either get up early and go to bed late due to wanking it two times a day.... or get a cat!

Elmur_fud: He digs holes in my lawn, tears up the bushes around my deck, chases Squirrels through the yard, and slobbers all over my son.
- Where is that Chrysted TCD when you need it? The one with the toilet? I guess this one will do:

JXYIB.jpg

thread is finally meaningful!

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Whether or not you have the tape is unimportant. You must believe in it first. Believe in the tape. Only then can you let your creativity blossom, like ripe tapeworms plucked from the wombs of ducks. You follow? Yes?

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
If it's about tapeworms and especially midgets inflicting vile, unspeakable, deprivating, debauching acts upon them by inserting these sweet, innocent yet true bastards of tapeworms into unsuspecting, unaware, sleepy sheep....

yes, I do.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
My what a strange turn this thread has taken. I used to play a game in college with friends we called 'Innuendo' that sounds allot like what you are saying... It was merely suggestively sexual double talk about generally mundane things and the first to crack up lost.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!

In order of relevance:

- Hammertime!

JXYIB.jpg

I'm posting to express my amusement... this post will not mention laughing out loud.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Where is BBA and why hasn't he posted about his Malamute accompanying him as he schwang-diddles cutie_pie or love_bug or whoever :confused:???