New Gears Of War Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Plouj

Oct 8, 2004
If someone can let me know how to really download this trailer instead of playing it inside a browser (which I can't), I'll ... umm, give you a banana. Those "right click to save" links lead me to a blank page.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
It's left click to save and the same happens here. Maybe you need to register to download.

Saying that, :eek2: I can't watch it again. Scary stuff :eek:

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
the trailer looks decent i just wish game companies would stop making trailers like they are movies and make them more geared (no pun intended) towards the game and gamers.

Desp2/ROG

Mar 5, 2004
Jersey
www.planetunreal.com
I liked it. I am a fan of this game... I am... This is like my most anticipated game atm. Oblivion was one of them but since it is out I am just enjoying it.

The only thing I did not like about the trailer was that the narration was a bit weird in one of the cuts. Taking a bit more of pause would have been better. The gap is with “billions dead” amd “humans denied… blah blah” It was just so fast and the was “Humans denied blah blah” is such a confusing line lol. Who da hell speaks like that.

U

Unregistered

Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war, Gears of war,

don't want this shiat where is my UT2007 trailer?

Mr moogle

Dec 20, 2005
Looks like a lot of "duck and cover" gameplay, like using the environment for cover all the time, but the visuals are tight. Looks really dark and evil and that chainsaw kill was f*****g awesome :O

B

blindwithopenal

mov file

kinda funny, my linux box plays the movie fine in totem but my ibook with quicktime does not.

Plouj

Oct 8, 2004
Polycron said:
I get a blank page as well. It seems their code of the function which builds the download is off-standard and wrong implemented. But if you look into page's code you can read out how it should work and figure out the location ... blah, blah ... in other words just use that link to download ;)

http://trailers.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_gearsofwar_trailer_e36_h264.mov

For those who wanted it in the M$-player format, go read the code for yourself :lol:

And Ploujovnik, you owe me a banana!

Please accept these gifts as a thanks for your hard work:
http://food.oregonstate.edu/images/fruitveg/banana/green20.jpg

U

Unregistered

UT2007???

The whole Epic presentation thing is very Gears of War centered

It is sad that we are not shown some moving pictures of UT2007 or even a trailer

os][ris

May 10, 2006
gregori said:
Probably won't come out on PC! Its designed to be a console shooter.
cliffy b said it out of his mouth in an interview that it would beon pc..

kthx.

I wouldnt' say it if i wasn't sure. I know how you people get.