The game whose name I wont say

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
Well I just had to play it. I use to played the original in my old high school CAD class. Well this one is the best they done in a while and take things up a noch.

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
I can't play the old games, I need to use zDoom or glDoom the updates for custom keys and give a higher res.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ahhr.! I hate anyone who has doom3 yet! I hate especially those who had the game 4 days before it was officially out!

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
The game has four video settings and I'm running the 2nd highest setting. with 2x antialiasing and video syn in 640x480

ans this is the system Im running, and I get a good frame rate
P4 2.8 HT
RAM 512 MB
GF FX 5700 U

one of my friends is using a 1Ghz and a GF5900, the 1 GHz is slow and he gets slow down because of it.

but it suck when your trying to find a video setting you like, you have to restart the game to apply the changes. I can see have to the load a level but to have the exit the game and re-enter the game is a pain.