Favorite Fast Food Chain?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The best fast food chain?

• McDonald's

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Carl's Jr./Hardee's

• Rally's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subway

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Taco Bell

• Jack in the Box

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Dairy Queen

• Arby's

• Wendy's

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
T.E.O.F. said:
i abstain as i dont like any of them

p.s. yes im a freak.

p.p.s. ive had subway 4 times and each time ive thrown up, i think my body was telling me somthing :-\
You must be allergic to something that they put on the subs and you don't know it. :hmm:

X

Soul on Ice
Apr 24, 2000
ON,CA
I'm not really a fan of fast food, but anything that hasn't made me sick yet is alright in my books.

So far the lowest is buger king (had food poisoning for about a week, my body didn't get back to normal until a little over a month later). And subway (had a nice morning of throwing up).

SS_King

VW.
Aug 31, 2002
Moncton
Visit site
Lizard Of Oz said:
i very rarely eat at "fast-food" joints. If I do, it would be Quiznos.

My least favorite by far is McDonalds.

This man is god!

Quiznos is the uber **** in fast food, subway is nothing compared the Quiznos, NOTHING!!!!! mmmmmmmm Chicken Carbonara mmmmmmmmmmm

But when my wallet is thin, i'll go for Wendy's, the most delicious burgers, and they serve Frosty's, which are awsome. (i know its just chocolate soft icecream, but its so good)