I think I screwed up BIG TIME..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jancaz Bru

the preposterous bollox of the situation
Before I get into my little story, last year, I stole some girls info from the counseling office. I was a TA, shredding papers.. well schedules, with all their personal info, and I saw Katie's. Katie is this girl I've been obsessed with for a long time. So I saw it, and stuffed it into my pocket. A year later, I still have the paper.

Today, I was telling my friends how I still have the paper, and all her info. I know almost all her personal info. Age, address, phone number, immunization info, and more. Lo and behold, HER BEST FRIEND is sitting right in front of me. Im still hoping she didn't here me, and if she did, Im hoping nothing comes of it.

Pikachu

Sep 11, 2001
killing cute doggies...
Visit site
doh!

say that u hacked the computers.

girls dont really believe that it can and cant be done!!!!???!??!!

say that they use a really advanced log on system, and its a 1 in a million chance that you gaot in. and youll never get in again

Then get a "non mirc" irc thing, and set it up that you access channel #myhighschool
and lo and behold, no one is in the room cause you cant enter the correct /password

BLAG IT

it'll end up in tears if ya dont

hope it helps??

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
If it does get back to her, you're in a world of crap if she goes to anybody.

My advice- destroy the info permanently right now, and say you just made the story up to impress your friend. ie. lie that you were lying.

Pretending that you were lying makes you come across as creepy and obsessive... but stealing medical info is a felony.

Needless to say, don't do it again- that was wrong on legal and ethical levels...

---

alternatively own up if confronted. Not that I would, but I hear the truth works for some people ;)

Jancaz Bru

the preposterous bollox of the situation
Originally posted by mute
If it does get back to her, you're in a world of crap if she goes to anybody.

My advice- destroy the info permanently right now, and say you just made the story up to impress your friend. ie. lie that you were lying.

Pretending that you were lying makes you come across as creepy and obsessive... but stealing medical info is a felony.

Needless to say, don't do it again- that was wrong on legal and ethical levels...

---

alternatively own up if confronted. Not that I would, but I hear the truth works for some people ;)

Ok, I just burned it all.

BUT! I did save her birthday, phone number, and address. Its not illegal to have those :).

Jun 3, 2001
England
Visit site
ok first thing i did when reading this was laugh :D sorry sure, but this was a bit of a SiLLy thing 2 do, and u know damn well u'll never call her :p ah well, we've all done things like this, an even though he aint admitted its a bad thing, he does know he can get in deep **** for it :D

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
laugh- i'm having trouble deciding if that's a good 'kewl' or a bad 'kewl'.

I actually don't know what i would do in the same situation- I'd really really want to lie but my pesky morals are always telling me it's my damn fault for getting myself in such a bad mess and that i should face the music and just get the punishment over with.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Needless to say, you shouldnt have taken it in the first place...

[edit] If your really worried about it, best thing to do is to go talk to her on her own.. tell her why you did it, how you feel, apologise and then give the paper back..

It may not stop her from going to someone but it'll look good in your favour..

Last edited:

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
Originally posted by Surebrec

Heh, how encouraging :)

:p

if I did something like that, I wouldn't be able to sleep for days. I have this conscience that is ALWAYS THERE! If I make a white lie, its alright, but I lie so it won't come back at me later on. But anywho, I'd just go up to her like Deeper said. Good luck or whatnot!

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
So you had a crush on a girl, came across some personal info, and on a whim, you stuffed it in your pocket. No big deal. It's not like you went looking for it. If you get called on it, admit your mistake and apologize like a man. It will build character and you'll feel better about yourself afterward.

In fact, if you really wanted to do the right thing, you could go to the office and then to her to explain things yourself. Apologizing for something you did wrong carries a lot more weight if you do it before you get busted. Unless you have a rep as a nutcase, they'll most likely view it as a lovesick act instead of a punishable offense. Not to mention, it may gain you a little respect. Just my opinion. :)

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Surebrec steap foreward

I TWD, The Great and Powerfull White Dragon, the only person in history to succeed in stalking every single female that has ever posted on these lone forums, hereby give unto this great honor

Surebrec I delcare you FORUM STALKER!