Europeans - the mirror is working !

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
The map files can be downloaded at European mirror NOW.
I give the address for those of You who are seeking maps and live in Europe... this may take some stress away from the US mirror.

The mirror might not have all the maps at all times, especially the new maps may take a while to wander to that direction - so to say.

And saying this may not be the right thing to do ... but klick the banners ... they are not too ghey and they help the Nali City survive these rough times.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
thats super duper! are you fins already in the EU? if not I'll try to get you in

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Nice to have a European mirror up, but unfortunately it's much slower than the main site. I get 10k/sec on the main site and only like 3k/sec from the mirror, even though I am in the UK.

// Descore

clambert

Jul 18, 1999
Boston, MA
Not all the files are up yet, namely a good portion of the utdm maps. I'm still mirroring them as I type this.

You won't have to open up a seperate FTP client, btw...we're working to get multiple mirrors tied together in our new FileRing system.

Once again, much thanks to eDome for donating their resources.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
Hmm, yeah, the d/ls really aren't as fast for me as they are with the other mirror; but, as far as I know, it's nothing new that the connection's speed from Finland to Austria (or to Central Europe in general) isn't the best. Anyway, the more mirrors the better, so keep up the good work. :)

Varpu

Novice Nali City Reviewer
May 21, 2001
Finland
furpile.com
No, not a God ... not even near his big toe nail !

Just "happens" to be so that I work for Sonera. The eDome is a small part of that company ... just like these things are in any telecommunication related companies.

In the price-label of that mirror You can clearly read: "Three donuts".

That's the price; half of which I ate myself.