Speed Cheat Works + Demo

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser

A Llama is me.
Feb 5, 2001
Visit site
haha the speed cheat works. i used it tonite on a few ctf servers and it worked. i was capping the flag on face in about 3 - 10 seconds. it was hard to get working, but after an hour or 2 i got it setup right :D i was capping the flag without getting touched for the most part. i did get killed a few times but mostly from falling off the side :D i cant wait to mess with it some more this thing is funny as shit :D hopefully this will spread cuz it is a funny cheat. oh yeah i recorded a demo for you but it sucks. the thing crashes if u try too run it normal so you better type demoplay looser?timebased to get it to work. i also found out about some other cheats from some guy i met on one of the servers. there are more cheats out there than u think. people just havent released them to the public :D haha this speed cheat is fun, wait till u c it :D the servers i played on were [CSHP] Fragilicious + GIB CTF Face Only - 2 [CSHP]. the funny thing was people kept getting pissed off at me and i told them there are no cheats in UT, that is what they say on the message boards :D oh yeah to everyone i played with tonite.....GOOD GAMES :D cya

****i cant upload the demo for some reason so post your e-mail and i will send it you :D*****

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
I saw Bigfoot in my backyard. Turned out he was really Elvis and just needed a shave and a bath.

BTW, I played a bunch of games tonight and I didn't use any cheats and I had lots and lots of fun. I did well and felt really good about it. :)

Devisor

Feb 25, 2000
norway
ut.barrysworld.net
Can't understand what so funny to use a cheat, it is just ruining other ppl's fun :( .

Nah as I say.. it is just to start playing on private servers. Where there is no LOSERS hanging out.

Hugh Jorgan

Experienced
Sep 25, 2000
Deathrow
Visit site
Please, we need a bit more information from you to make this official.

click here

Thanks!

eek3.gif

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
I'd like to report another cheat!

JUST IN CASE:
sarcasmahead.gif

i wuz on dis servar and dis guy you see he comes up to me an den he pulls out this thing you see. he just pulls it out and points it away from him an shoots somethin outta it and then *poof* he is goners and somewhere else. thats got to be a cheet man i tells you. so i goes up to him and point my hammer at him cause im a leet hammer ho and i runs at him but he just uses the cheat again and *poof* hes gone. damn him i want to do that 2 so i ask him hows he do it and he just looks at me and laughs and runs away and i think he needs to be banned his name is Liquid_Sin and hes a real cheeter i tell you!

scsig58.jpg

Loser

A Llama is me.
Feb 5, 2001
Visit site
I sent the demo to cleaner. hopefully he will post it for me since it doesn't work for me :D also check out a demo someone made of me in the speed cheat thread. that one is me too :D

>>>
Thats great! I was practicing my spawn sniping and piston caming portals on face tonight. I had a blast.
<<

as great as the speed cheat is you just cant beat the classics can you? :D

Old Fart

Elder Flatus
Jan 28, 2001
New England (USA)
1) If this is a joke, please renounce it ASAP. You're only going to encourage the flotsam and jetsom of the Net to spooge in their pants over it, then rush to try it themselves, pooping the party for everybody.

2) If this is not a joke, "Loser" doesn't begin to describe you... Why even bother to play if you're going to cheat? Why not just stay offline and keep the bots set for novice? Either takes about the same skill and makes the same impression. Go back outside and play with your scooter, kid.

3) Because of the attitude the note expresses (whether the poster's a true llama or misguided prankster), you're going to see most servers infested by this crap soon. The people who don't (have to) cheat are starting to play private games exclusively rather than waste time in public games with feces who do. The cheatlings will be the first/loudest ones to wiz on themselves and cry when they've no one (honest) to play with. THAT's the only funny thing about it.

Originally posted by Loser
haha the speed cheat works. i used it tonite on a few ctf servers and it worked. i was capping the flag on face in about 3 - 10 seconds. it was hard to get working, but after an hour or 2 i got it setup right :D i was capping the flag without getting touched for the most part. i did get killed a few times but mostly from falling off the side :D i cant wait to mess with it some more this thing is funny as shit :D hopefully this will spread cuz it is a funny cheat. oh yeah i recorded a demo for you but it sucks. the thing crashes if u try too run it normal so you better type demoplay looser?timebased to get it to work. i also found out about some other cheats from some guy i met on one of the servers. there are more cheats out there than u think. people just havent released them to the public :D haha this speed cheat is fun, wait till u c it :D the servers i played on were [CSHP] Fragilicious + GIB CTF Face Only - 2 [CSHP]. the funny thing was people kept getting pissed off at me and i told them there are no cheats in UT, that is what they say on the message boards :D oh yeah to everyone i played with tonite.....GOOD GAMES :D cya

****i cant upload the demo for some reason so post your e-mail and i will send it you :D*****

Status
Not open for further replies.