HELP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
It'd be cool if when in trouble, (like in capture the flag) Your character could calmly SCREAM IINTO THE MICROPHONE For help. It (Well At least I think so) Would add a bit more realism to the game.

Didn't you have somfin like dat in 2.5/2.6?
In classic mode?

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
It would also be cool if they radio'd on death, you know a sounds byte like:

"Help...I'm bein....arehroehagh..sssssssss"

//sense of morbid humor check.

Deathren: glad to see you changed your signature... it was getting quite long and it annoyed me to no end. I appreciate it.

There is a 3rd party tool out there known as Roger Wilco, provides accurate voice communicatioin with very little system footprint... a mac version is not available yet but is planned... I think a dedicated INF channel for each consistant server would be amazing... teams talking to each other and using strategy *gasp* as well as yelling and swearing when they get killed /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif