"UT wit' S3TC is otay!" -Buckwheat

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toolvana

RL hostage
Nov 24, 1999
Satellite of Love
www.toolvana.com
Wendy icq'd me a screenshot of UT running on a Savage4Pro (Diamond Stealth s540)with that fancy S3TC thing going on. The shot is of the floor in one of the towers in CTF-Face. The textures look frigging amazing! Right after I saw that screenshot, I opened up that map on my Voodoo3 3000. Oh my god, it looked like complete dung compared to the screenshot Wendy sent me! The grooves in between each of the blocks on the floor looked like they were 3 inches deep, while the same texture running on my Voodoo3 3000 looked completely flat in comparison. Pretty sweet...

Wendy

Nov 10, 1999
Staten Island, NY
members.xoom.com
Yeah, that's not one of the better ones. Sometimes I see one and just forget about playing for a couple secs. I don't think I can go back to my VooDoo2 after getting used to those bad boys. Anyone know how to convert .bmp to .jpg? The screenshot was over 2 megs. I hope to get some pictures of those textures up on the net b4 too long.
Nite Nite.

bullet2.gif

You walk the thin line between glory and despair, soon you shall cross over it.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yep, and that's partly the reason why I'm getting a Savage4 card very soon /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif (I just found one for £10 cheaper than the previous lowest price. Whooo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.