Your Opinion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
i need to ask you guys two generic questions :-

- how do you go about designing your levels (hint hint ... ;)) do you just start adding stuff here and there or is there any plan

-it seems to me that most of my levels just turn out to be linear. a lot like the way in which dreary is laid out. i cant make one of those hardcore dm maps :p . just not my style. so the question is what do you guys find really fun in a ctf map?

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
nah :)
ctf-ortican is old and blurry, area52 has a ghey floorplan, raid is good, but there architecture sux, its too average, my new singleplay maps have much better architecture :)

but you can do alot with cubes, vertex+cubes = cool, my best maps are 95 % cube with vertex, ctf-raid is almost entirily cube, only 2d shapes are the water puddles and a few corridors
and the connectivity and floorplan stuff comes with the time, just give it time :)