What guns does your country have?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
c7 with flattop and scope for all marines and all army officers c7 with plain iron sights for all army personell (last i checked). I've seen some field medics carying p90's.
Mrine scouts use the Steyr scout, the benelli m1 may be employed in jungle warfare.

Standard sidearm is the Glock 17.

off the top of my head.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Well mainly http://www.giat-industries.fr/giat/prod/pro01.htm

other are secrets or not manufactured by the country
clin.gif

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
In the UK it's the L85 (SA80) as the standard rifle, the GPMG (FN MAG) machinegun and the L96 sniper rifle. Some units tend to use different weapons though, like the SAS use the M16.

&

"Sp!ke"

NORWAY!

MP5 Submachine Gun
G3 Battle Rifle (Made in Norway, called the AG3).  Trials are underway to replace the AG3 - the Steyr AUG, H&K G50 and FA-MAS are all under consideration.
FN Minimi Automatic Rifle (Same as M249).
NM149S Sniper Rifle (use ParkerHale C1 stats - 5round magazine).A variety of sniper rifles are used today, and  the .50BMG caliber sniper rifles are becoming common.
MG3 Machine Gun
MAG Machine Gun in vehicles
M2 Heavy Machine Gun (popularly known as tolv-sju (“12-7”).
Glock Model 17 Pistol (Some special units are equipped with the Glock 18, the fully automatic 9mm Glock
Leopard I Main Battle Tank
NM24 Light Tank (This is a WWII-era American M24 light tank, with a 90mm low-pressure gun as on MPGS90)
NM113 Infantry carrier (as M113, but with a 20mm gun in small turret)

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Denmark:

<b>Army.</b>

Main infantry rifle: M75 (H&K G3A3 with a slightly longer stock, and sturdier barrel so theres less chance of it breaking in cold conditions, its a hottie!) but C7 Flat-tops are now starting to be more used, especially for the blokes sent off on UN missions and all that.

Submachinegun: Dunno...WW-II era weapon, 9mmX19, looks like a toned down Grease-gun, called the MP-45 by the army, its s<b></b>hit.

Sniper rifle: Anything youre heart desires, you name it, you've got it (the Dragunov is a favorite amongst snipers, but many use Bolt-locks aswell, calliburs of .50 BMG and over is restricted for seartain missions though).

Sidearm: Only snipers get this option, officers carry the MP-45 instead (in most armies officers are equped with sidearms), again, anything you want (most go with a high calibur revolver for dependabillity).

Light MachineGun: MG 43 (no joke! the old Nazi LMG, yuck!)

Heavy MachineGun: The "TMG" (Browning M2 HB)

Anti vehical: Sorry, no clue.

<b>National guard.</b>

Main Infantry rifle: M75 (C7 is extremely rarely seen here)

Submachinegun: MP-45

<b>Hunter Soldiers (special force).</b>

Main infantry rifle: M75 or C7 Flat-top (scope an option, depending on mission, IR can allso be issued).

Submachinegun: MP-45

Light MachineGun: MG-43 (yuck!)

Heavy Machinegun: the "TMG"

Sidearm: none

Sniper rifle: What do you want today?

<b>"Diving Soldiers":</b>

Main infantry rifle: H&K G3 A4 (with the same heavier barrel as the M75).

Submachinegun: H&K MP5N (often with flashlights).

Light MachineGun: None.

Heavy Machinegun: None

Sidearm: I think its the H&K USP 45.

Sniper rifle: None.

So, before anyone beats me to it... *cough*FARCE!*cough*

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Austria(that small piece of land below Germany..):

Army(we don't have anything else..):
Guns:
AR: StG77 aka Steyr AUG.

Sniper: SSG69, a Steyr high-precision Sniper rifle, which is among the best in the world. It has 4.7kg loaded and a 6x scope.

MG: MG74 basically a 7.62 NATO MG42 tuned down in ROF terms(850 cyclic); weighs in at 12kg!

üsMG: "überschweres MG" aka M2HB.

Pistol: P80 aka Glock 17.

Vehicles:
MBT: Leopard 2A4!

IFV: Ulan, an Austrian IFV with 30mm AC.

APC(tracked): SPz A1, Austrian APC with a 12.7 or a 20mm gun, carries 10 troops.

APC(wheeled): Pandur, another Austrian made vehicle.

Aircraft(fixed-wing): Saab 105 and Saab Draken(to be replaced soon)

Aircraft(rotary-wing): Bell 204, Bell 212, Bell 206, OH58, Alouette III and S70 Blackhawks.

Apart from that some Arties(M109) and many support vehicles..

think www.oebh.at is our homepage..

Snakeye :D

Gholam

Sergeant (Reserve), IDF
Jun 19, 2001
Rehovot, Israel
Israel.

Pistols:
IMI Jericho 941
SIG P226, P228
Glock 17

SMGs:
Almost never used, M16's with 14.5", or in more elite units, 11.5" barrels are used instead. Micro Uzi is used SOMETIMES, but that's it.

Assault rifles:
Modified M16A1, sometimes A2, mostly in non-combat units.
M16A1, sometimes A2, modified with telescopic stock and 14.5" barrel in combat infantry units.
Very rare, flattops with 14.5" barrel, only saw one once, on a Unit 669 (air force combat search and rescue unit) officer.
IMI Galil SAR in Armored Corps, Artillery Corps, Combat Engineering Corps, Antiair Corps, with Galil AR sometimes used for training.
IMI Tavor is beginning to enter service now, mostly with SF units like YAMAM and Sayeret Egoz.

Sniper rifles:
M24
Galatz - Galil Tzalafim (sniper Galil), a 7.62mm Galil with scope, bipod, and a different stock.
Barrett M82A1
M16A1/A2 with either 20.5" or 14.5" barrel in designated marksman configuration (scope + bipod + cheek piece).

MGs:
FN MAG
IMI Negev (Minimi with folding stock)
Browning M2 .30cal (or at least I think that is it, our designation for it is just zero-three, and I never trained with it)

SF units got a lot more cool toys to play with though, for example, Shayetet 13 (naval commandos) use AKs, Sayeret Golani use RPK-74's, Sayeret MATKAL has PSG-1's in their arsenal, and so on. Isayeret has a lot of info on this.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
NOt the design.... the ones that were manufactured in Canada do lol.... my mistake....
I read a whole report about it... no one cares tho... we a peace keeping coutnry :rolleyes: (yeah right)