famous last words.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kafros

F1 manta tryouts
Jan 21, 2005
Under Articstronghold's bridge
(you know who)
I AM your father.....

(millions of silly accident victims)
Ohhhh $H|T....

(kafros after playing Pariah MP demo)
Pleeeeeease do not make EEENVY... like thaaaaat.... aaaaagggghhhh

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
FFS. Why does everyone think Pariah is supposed to be similar to Unreal just because it's the same engine and one of the same companies? TARDS.

kafros

F1 manta tryouts
Jan 21, 2005
Under Articstronghold's bridge
Do not insult my intellectual thread like that!

I just put this silly thread up for two reasons:

Pariah multiplayer demo has what has been announced for the new UT. A toned down movement and dodging. Have a try for yourselfs.

Also the new gametype Conquest seems to share too much in common with Pariah's front line assault (which I did not like).

If you still think I am out of topic or just plain stupid (or both) please tell an admin to remove this thread.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Turns2Ashes said:
FFS. Why does everyone think Pariah is supposed to be similar to Unreal just because it's the same engine and one of the same companies? TARDS.
TOTALLY
Splinter Cell is UE
Does Splinter looks like UT?
SWAT4
Brothers in Arms...

TARDS

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
kafros said:
Pariah multiplayer demo has what has been announced for the new UT. A toned down movement and dodging. Have a try for yourselfs.

Also the new gametype Conquest seems to share too much in common with Pariah's front line assault (which I did not like).

i thought that ut2k4 onslaught would also be like U2 XMP , back between the U2 and UT2k4 release dates...

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
The Pariah demo was slightly below a mediocre "boring as hell" at it's best. OK, that's exaggerating. I think I posted this in some other thread, but I'll say it again.
The Pariah singleplayer has potential. The multiplayer needs work, definetly. They just did it all wrong. There's not really a thing I can point out, they just screwed up every aspect in a big or small way, and when you add it all up it averages out to be bad.
Anyways, I highly doubt they will even consider elements of Pariah in UT: Envy. I suggest looking at UT2K4, XMP, and adding new stuff that fits with the series but is original to Envy.