Begginer photoshoping

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Well the project lead for a mod im in mentioned some stuff about a logo, I hadnt used photoshop before but it sounded kinda fun, so i gave it a shot. this is all from scratch and i think it turned out pretty good, what do u think? any recomendations for someone just starting out?

(its quite a bit cleaner in full res)

Attachments

• Flat-Line logo1 copy.jpg
    Flat-Line logo1 copy.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 47

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
caution_icon.gif

You have been found in violation of three (3) Adobe Systems Incorporated trademark guidelines!

Trademarks must never be used as slang terms.

CORRECT: Those who use Adobe® Photoshop® software to manipulate images as a hobby see their work as an art form.

INCORRECT: A photoshopper sees his hobby as an art form.

INCORRECT: My hobby is photoshopping.

Trademarks are proper adjectives and should be followed by the generic terms they describe.

CORRECT: The image was manipulated using Adobe® Photoshop® software.

INCORRECT: The image was manipulated using Photoshop.

The trademark owner should be identified whenever possible.

Adobe and Photoshop are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

Please adjust your post as necessary in order to comply with the guidelines listed above. You can consult our Terms of Use for further information on this matter.

Thanks,
Adobe Systems Incorporated