Wooohooo!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-GAT-Mavrick

Owns Apoc
Mar 21, 2001
Owns Apoc again
gat.theonlinegaming.com
IT IS SMALL, IT RENDERS OVER 400FPS........................ when you get the expansion card to go with it it gets over 500 fps!! yes......... it is the................................................................................................................................ MICROTOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......... the first 200 are 1/2 price!!!!!!! pick up one now!!!!!!!!

/me is suffering from lack of sleep

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
ph33r it

d0000d i beta tested the microtoilet and all i have to say is omfg *splooge* that was the most awesome thing i've ever used before, crapping at 450FPS is like w00t. you gotta get one, get 2 as a matter of fact. they're so friggen w00t. when you go to the store (microtoilets should be sold everywhere, from grocery stores to mechanics to car dealerships) ask for the microtoilet, the most 1337est crapper in town

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Well...Who wants to bet how many seconds before this thread is nuked off this planet? Honestly, why come to another mod's forums to bash it. I dont give a fuc<I></i>k how much you like SF or what the hell ever. Just dont fuc<I></i>king let me hear it.

-GAT-Mavrick

Owns Apoc
Mar 21, 2001
Owns Apoc again
gat.theonlinegaming.com
Originally posted by 04
Well...Who wants to bet how many seconds before this thread is nuked off this planet? Honestly, why come to another mod's forums to bash it. I dont give a fuc<I></i>k how much you like SF or what the hell ever. Just dont fuc<I></i>king let me hear it.

does it look like i am bashing inf?? did i say ANYTHING that has anything to do with bashing inf?? Inf is a great mod(right now anyway :( ) maybe just maybe it will stay fun and enjoyable to play... now... it that bashing inf?? umm NO!!!!!!!!! read a little more bud before you reply and tell me to quit bashing inf... you think i am a newb son??? look at that pretty medal on my sig... what does it say??

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Was Maverick smoking crack-cocaine? Right that second, sitting in front of his keyboard?

I only ask out of general curiosity, you understand.

-=SDS=-Coop

INF Online moderator
lmao, picture it: you really need to take a crap, and infront of you are the plain old porcelain can, and the microtoilet, the latest in crapper technology. so you decide to try something new, and you take a crap on the microtoilet... minutes later you realize you just took the best sh!t in your life. watching yourself crap at 450fps* is by far the best experience anyone can have.

*your milage may vary. 2.5% interest rate applicable for first time buyers. objects in mirror are closer than they appear. do not use while intoxicated. do not take if pregnant or nursing a baby. not for use by children 6 and under. aim away from face.