I have a question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Moshman

Inquisitivness Owns
Aug 6, 2003
Will there be an SDK coming out so you can totaly create your own RTS mod, using this code foundation?

Moshman

Inquisitivness Owns
Aug 6, 2003
hmmm... I hope I didnt offend anyone. I understand how hard it is to program an rts code base for a fps code base. This code base could be he spark to many mods yet to come. It would be benifital to the unreal community and the th USkaarj team since they will reap all the glory for their supirior and inquisitive code base. It would save mod makers time, and can spend more time developing the game features, gameplay, and less time picking out codebase bugs. No moral person would take the codebase and call it their own, at least I wouldn't.