Sound clips.. help finding?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
OKay there's two sound clips I'm looking for (strong language)

one starts: "You make one more move on me you mother f***er and I'll f***in cut your f***in balls off, I'll shove them up your f***in ass.... I'll f***in bury you..." then something to do with icepicks and eating eyeballs for dessert. Yummy.

The second goes something like:

"What you think I'm funny, like a clown, do I amuse you? I make you laugh? You think I'm funny? How the f**k an I funny, what the f**k is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

I know both these sound quotes are in a UT voice pack called BDCDVP so if anyone has that and wouldn't mind extracting them I'd really appreciate it. Unfortunately it seems one of the only sites I found it on doesn't have it there anymore. :(

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Those would be the links I said didn't work, yes. :p

edit: ANd besides I wouldn't be able to extract them myself anyway.

1, U don't know how, and 2 I don't have UT installed.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
[ Edit ] Dammit, someone found the real ones already. Oh well. [ /Edit ]

How about I just attempt to recreate them (using the Microsoft Agent Text-to-Speech, of course)?

Attached are wave files of the end result.

For the curious, this is the speech code for the first one:
Code:
\spd=175\\pit=75\You make \emp\one more move on me, you mother
\emp\fµcker, and I'll \emp\fµckin cut your \emp\fµckin balls off, I'll
\pit=100\\emp\shove them up your \emp\fµckin \emp\ass, \pit=125\I'll
\emp\fµckin \emp\bury you!

This is the speech code for the second one:
Code:
\spd=175\\pit=125\What you \emp\think, I'm funny, like a \emp\clown,
do I \emp\amuse \pit=200\you? \pit=125\I make you \pit=200\laugh?
\pit=125\You think \pit=200\I'm \emp\funny? How the \emp\fµck am \emp\I
funny, \pit=175\what the \spd=200\\pit=200\fµck \spd=175\is \emp\so funny
about me? \pit=125\Tell me. \pau=100\Tell me what's funny.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Nemephosis said:
The second goes something like:

"What you think I'm funny, like a clown, do I amuse you? I make you laugh? You think I'm funny? How the f**k an I funny, what the f**k is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."

I know both these sound quotes are in a UT voice pack called BDCDVP so if anyone has that and wouldn't mind extracting them I'd really appreciate it. Unfortunately it seems one of the only sites I found it on doesn't have it there anymore. :(

The second one is also in the "Joe Pesci" voicepack.

More like: "I'm funny how, funny like I'm a clown I amuse you? I'm here to amuse you? How the **** am I funny, what the **** is so funny about me? Tell me, what's funny"

Something like that :O)

If you want I can extract it from the vp and send it to you :Op